You can register clips for individual folders to classify them. Folders can be added under the [root] folder in a hierarchical structure.
The [root] folder cannot be moved or copied.
Folders independent from the [root] folder cannot be created.
1) Right-click the folder in the folder view, and click [New Folder].
A new folder is created on the layer under the selected folder.
2) Enter the folder name.
1) Drag a folder, and drop it onto the destination folder.
Right-drag and drop the folder to move onto the destination folder, and click [Move folder].
The [root] folder cannot be moved.
Duplicate a folder.
1) Drag the folder in the folder view, and drop it onto the duplicate destination folder with [Ctrl] on the keyboard held down.
Registered clips are also copied.
Right-drag and drop the folder to duplicate onto the destination folder, and click [Copy folder].
The [root] folder cannot be copied.
Delete a folder.
1) Select the folder to delete in the folder view, and click [Delete] in the bin.
A dialog box appears to confirm the deletion.
2) Click [Yes].
Select a folder, press [Delete] on the keyboard, and click [Yes].
Right-click the folder, and click [Delete] and then [Yes].
When the [root] folder has been right-clicked and [Delete All] has been clicked, all clips and folders in the [root] folder are deregistered.
Switch the folder to be displayed.
1) Click the folder to be displayed in the folder view.
If the folder view is closed, right-click a blank space of the clip view and click [Go], and click the move destination folder name or [Up one Folder].
Click [Move Up] in the bin to switch the folder.
Moving to a folder one place up: [Backspace]