You can output data to VTR devices.
1) Connect STORM 3G to a VTR device using an SDI cable and RS-422 cable.
Configure the VTR device in advance so that it can be controlled remotely with RS-422.
2) Click [Export] on the Recorder.
3) Click [Print to Tape] or [Print to Tape (Display Timecode)].
Click [File] on the menu bar, and click [Export] → [Print to Tape] or [Print to Tape (Display Timecode)].
Exporting to tape: [F12]
In an environment where the hardware that supports tape output cannot be used, [Print to Tape] and [Print to Tape (Display Timecode)] will not be displayed.
If the message [There is no output preset to match the project settings.] is displayed, reconfigure the formats of the project setting and the device preset.
4) Select a device preset, and click [Next].
The device presets that can perform export with the current project settings will be displayed.
5) Cue up to the position to start writing on tape.
To specify the position to start writing on tape, check [Rec In] and enter the timecode. If you click [Cue Up], the tape will cue up to the position of the entered timecode.
6) Click [Next].
7) Confirm the details, and click [Export].
Timeline playback and export start.
The [Print To Tape] dialog box disappears when the export finishes.
Click [Cancel] to abort the export.
If In and Out points have been set on the timeline, that range will be exported.