You can copy effects applied to a particular clip, or replace them with other effects from other clips.
You can copy adjusted effects applied to a clip, and then apply it to other clips with their original settings.
1) Click the area with effects applied on the timeline.
2) Drag and drop the effect in the effect list in the [Information] palette to the copy destination.
1) Click a transition specified on the timeline, and click [Copy] of the timeline.
2) Select the clip on which to paste the transition.
If you want to paste a transition to the point of the timeline cursor, click the track on which the clip is placed and move the timeline cursor to the position to paste the transition.
3) Click the [Set Default Transition] list button.
4) Click the clip paste method.
Drag and drop an effect applied to the clip onto the timeline to other clips.
Copy an adjusted filter or mixer applied to a clip, and use it to replace a filter or mixer on other clips.
1) Click a clip with a filter or mixer applied, and click [Copy].
2) Click the clip to be the paste destination.
3) Click the [Replace Clip (All)] list button on the timeline.
4) Click [Filter] or [Mixer].
Select a clip to paste, click [Edit] on the menu bar, and click [Replace] → [Filter] or [Mixer].
Right-drag a clip with a filter or mixer applied to a clip to be pasted, and click [Replace parts] → [Filter] or [Mixer].
Drag a mixer with effects to copy and drop it onto the destination mixer.